How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
About this Project
Unique benefits include:
- Seeing everyone at once
- Seeing yourself
- Distraction is less likely (and more obvious)
- Text/chat conversation allows for quick sharing of context without interrupting the flow
- In a each other’s natural environments
- This provides a unique form of intimacy
- And a unique safety
- Subtle energy is often easier to feel
The specifics of our community also offer some unique benefits:
- Daily / regular community allows for greater depth, and noticing patterns over time
- Frequency allows one to rapidly iterate feedback
- Frequency also makes it easier to try again if something new or difficult arises
- Easy access even when you’re in a “Circling desert”
- International group offers unique cultural perspectives
- Being able to Circle during travel
- Taking a lunch-break for connection
- Easier integration into everyday life than a weekend retreat
Of course, there are some drawbacks:
- No physical touch
- Only see shoulders up
- Harder to incorporate movement
- Little access after a session is over
About the Community
Maybe—that’s up to you.
At the moment our “What is Circling?” email series (sign up here if you’re interested) is the only introduction we offer for those who haven’t done Circling, so we recommend attending an in person Circling Weekend or intro night before joining our platform. (Online intro sessions and an official Online Course are coming by the end of 2016).
That said, if you’re ready to direct your own journey in this learning adventure—to dive in the deep end, ask questions and get help along the way—knowing we aren’t specifically looking out for newcomers (yet), then you’re more than welcome to join. And if you try it only to find out you wish to wait until we have some introductory events ready, let us know and we’re happy to pause or refund your subscription until that time.
Our cutting edge platform balances structure and self-organization, allowing you to trust your experience and follow the aliveness of the moment online just as you do in person. Groups are created and destroyed on the fly; you decide which to join in each moment.Join Today!